How To Support Us
- Make a monthly donation
- Make a one-time donation
- Donate online or by check
- Make a planned gift by including us in your will, insurance plan, annuity or other legacy. For more information, see your financial planner.
- Ask your friends to forego traditional wedding, birthday or anniversary gifts and instead ask them to make a gift to Next Door in your name.
- Checking with your workplace to see if they offer a matching gifts program
- Asking your friends and family to match your gift
Cell Phone Donation Program:
- Donate your used cell phone and Next Door will use them to help serve our clients.
- Bring your phone to the Next Door offices and we’ll take care of the rest!
- Run your own employee cell phone drive at work for Next Door!
Donate Personal Goods for Victims:
Women fleeing abuse in the middle of the night are often forced to leave all of their possessions behind. Gift certificates are recommended to allow women to make their own personal choices. Next Door also welcomes the following new and unopened items:
Items for our Client Pantry:
- Diapers of all sizes
- Deodorant, razors, lotion, etc.
- Baby Wipes
- New underwear (all sizes) children and adults
- Full size shampoo and conditioners
- Full size hand lotions
- Full size bars of soap
- Toothbrushes / toothpaste
- New t-shirts
- New Sweat shirts
- New Sweat pants
Much needed things for our Shelter residents and others we help:
- New Twin Size Bedding
- New Twin Size comforters for all beds (12)
- New Pots & Pans (non-stick)
- Truck or van in good working condition
- Paving services for our Shelter
- Landscaping services for Shelter
- Upright cart with wheels
- Vacuum cleaner
- DVD player
- Baby Strollers
- Carpet and carpeting services for Shelter stairs and upstairs living area
- Gift certificates from Target or Wal-Mart
- Artwork for Shelter and Community Office
Due to space limitations and other considerations, we no longer accept used items. Please call 408/501-7550 for referral information.