How To Support Us
- Make a recurring donation (see our new $25 Saves Lives program).
- Make a one-time donation
- Donate online or by check.
- Make a planned gift by including us in your will, insurance plan, annuity or other legacy. For more information, see your financial planner.
- Ask your friends to forego traditional wedding, birthday or anniversary gifts and instead ask them to make a gift to Next Door in your name.
Strengthen your donation with matching funds by:
- Checking with your workplace to see if they offer a matching gifts program.
- Asking your friends and family to match your gift.
Car Donation Program:
- Donating your vehicle to Next Door is simple and easy! We partner with Cars4Causes to make the process as convenient as possible.
Cell Phone Donation Program:
- Donate your used cell phone and Next Door will use them to help serve our clients.
- Bring your phone to the Next Door offices and we’ll take care of the rest!
- Run your own employee cell phone drive at work for Next Door!
Donate Personal Goods for Victims:
Women fleeing abuse in the middle of the night are often forced to leave all of their possessions behind. Gift certificates are recommended to allow women to make their own personal choices. Next Door also welcomes the following new and unopened items:
Items for our Client Pantry:
- Diapers of all sizes
- Deodorant, razors, lotion, etc.
- Wipes in travel sizes
- New underwear (all sizes) children and adults
- Full size shampoo and conditioners
- Full size hand lotions
- Full size bars of soap
- Tooth brushes / tooth paste
- New t-shirts
- New Sweat shirts
- New Sweat pants
Much needed things for our Shelter residents and others we help:
- Bunk Beds (8)
- New Twin Size Bedding
- New Twin Size comforters for all beds (12)
- New Pots & Pans (non-stick)
- 10×10 Shed
- Porch Lift
- Truck or van in good working condition
- Paving services for our Shelter’s driveway
- Landscaping services for Shelter and Community Office
- Upright cart with wheels
- Vacuum cleaner
- VCR and DVD players
- Baby Strollers
- Carpet and carpeting services for Shelter stairs and upstairs living area
- Gift certificates from Target or Wal-Mart
- Art work for walls in Shelter and Community Office
Due to space limitations and other considerations, we no longer accept used items. Please call 408/501-7550 for referral information.