Below you will find resources to local Santa Clara County housing assistance programs. There are also housing assistance programs listed in the local agency section of the self sufficiency page
EHC LifeBuilders: has a variety of housing and supportive service programs for homeless men, women, and children and those at-risk of homelessness. Programs that provide immediate needs assistance and effective self-sufficiency strategies help EHC create a continuum of care designed to end homelessness and break the cycle of poverty.
Requirements: No zip code requirements, must live or want to move in San Jose. low to moderate income.
- Boccardo Family Living Center (BFLC)
- Boccardo Regional Reception Center (BRC)
- Housing Services Partnership
- Housing Homeless Addicted to Alcohol (HHAA)
- Downtown Street Outreach and Engagement Program
- R.I.S.E. Scholarship Program
- Cold Weather Shelter Program
- Sobrato Family Living Center (SFLC)
- Eight Trees Apartments
Catholic Charites of Santa Clara: Catholic Charities helps the homeless, very low-income families, and the working poor find and keep safe, stable, and appropriate housing.
InnVision: is dedicated to empowering homeless and at-risk families and individuals in finding…the Way Home through our various programs & services:
- Housing & Support Programs in both the South Bay and mid-Peninsula, provide Temporary/Emergency Shelter, Transitional/Longer-Term, and Permanent Housing for those in need in Santa Clara & San Mateo counties.
- MultiService Drop-In Centers provide day services, resources, and tools for self-sufficiency to our clients in the South Bay (San Jose), and mid-Peninsula (Palo Alto & Menlo Park).
- Food Service Programs provide hot meals, groceries and/or fresh produce distributions through our Shelters & MultiService Centers in our South Bay and mid-Peninsula programs .
Santa Clara Housing Authority: The Housing Authority administers several programs for which various rent and income limits apply. The general administration of those programs is guided by the Housing Authority’s Annual Plan and, for the Housing Choice Voucher Program in particular, the Administrative Plan.
Goodwill homeless Veterans Program: job training and employment services targeted to homeless veterans in order to help them succeed in civilian care. http://www.goodwill.org/press-releases/goodwill-industries-international-to-expand-job-training-for-veterans
Safe at Home: Safe at Home is a confidential address program administered by the California Secretary of State’s Office that offers victims anonymity and a new start towards a brighter future free from fear. http://www.sos.ca.gov/safeathome/